Saturday, February 8, 2014

Repainting My Vehicles

This is my Original Army Paint Scheme. But for my Vahallan Conversion, that all needed to change. So I Have repainted Everything in my Vehicle list. 

The "Ragnarok"  Bandeblade  Sporting Its New Paint Job

"Rolling Thunder" (4 others not pictured here) 

"The Silver Bullet" Deathstrike Missile Launcher

"Hailfire"  Hydra Flack Battery 

"The Icebreakers" Leman Russ Squadron 

"Icestorm" Thunderbolt Fighter Wing

"Thor's Hammer" Shadow Sword. 
"Odin's Fist" Warhound Titan

How I did it: 
  • Started by using a generic brand white base coat spray paint.  
  • Painted over that with a Rustoleum Satin spray paint color called Wildflower  
  • I then took a sharpie and drew out my camouflage lines. 
  • I filled those in with Mechanicus Standard Citadel Paint. 
  • I outlined that with Ceremite White. 
  • The Metals are done by a base coat of Uthurian Gray and done over by Ironbreaker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment