Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Goals for My Army

Ok so I am doing a themed Imperial Guard Army. I have done the classic standard Cadian Shock trooper army for years, but I have decided to make the leap to Valhallans as I have dreamed of doing since  4th Edition Codex. My Dream Army List is as follows:

Vahallans I want:

  1. Captain Chenkov 
  2. 4 Squads of Vahallans 
  3. 1 Extra Squad of Vahallans to split into two Platoon Commands. 
  4. 2 Techpriests For Command Squad. 

Things I have to Convert:
  • About 40 Cadians I'd like to convert into Conscripts for my army.
The Rest of my Army: 
  • 7 Basilisk Artillery Batteries 
  • 3 Leman Russ Battle Tanks
  • 1 Baneblade "Ragnarok" 
  • 1 Shadowsword "Thor's Hammer" 
  • 1 Thunderbolt Fighter 
  • 10 Kaskrin Stormtroopers 
  • 1 Warhound Titan "Odin's Fist" 
(Please note that the Titan was built by a seller on ebay who makes them from chip board.) 

1 comment: